cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bala Sadras <bsad...@xcare.net>
Subject how to pass XML as a string to cocoon servlet?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:48:29 GMT
Hi,

My java code generates xml dynamically, which I want to pass on to cocoon
servlet to convert it to html string and get that html string from cocoon.
How can I do that?.  Your help is much appreciated.

Bala
The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error,
you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message from your system.