cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: [c2][patch] RE: ESQL : No, my problem isn't with mutual exclusivity
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:05:11 GMT
> Actually I use the esql.xsl coming with the Cocoon-2.0b2,
> 1.4.2.5 2001/07/24 11:37:57
> but I inserted at line 532 the else brunch which you have posted.
> Maybe the lines 521-523 are the problem because
> "esql:no-resluts" will be called after each last row.

no, the if-else is done after each resultset. (usually there is only one)

> By the way is line 504 correct?
> if(_esql_query.results)
> Because this is a ResultSet and not a boolean, don't should it
> compare against null? Or is this not pure java?

Have a closer look - it is not a resultset. it's the
result of the resultset.execute().

Could you grab the current version from CVS and send me your
esql page and output. Up to know I cannot reproduce your problems...
--
Torsten