cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cramer <bcra...@iPathSolutions.com>
Subject RE: hi
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:59:21 GMT
tomK,

    Thanks for the suggestions. I have confirmed that the Turbine-pool.jar
contains the TurbineResourceService.class. I copied the jars in the
%TOMCAT_HOME%/lib to a new /lib folder under cocoon/WEB-INF directory as you
suggested. Unfortunately, there has been no change after restarting Tomcat.

    I was hoping to get Cocoon1.8 off the ground. If you think it would
better serve my time, I would be willing to put Cocoon2 in place. However, I
hadn't thought about it. Seemed that 1.8 would have been more successful. I
would like to get going in Cocoon ASAP.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: tom.klaasen@the-ecorp.com [mailto:tom.klaasen@the-ecorp.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:46 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: hi

I'm a bit on a wild goose chase here, because I don't use Cocoon1.8...

Does this turbine-pool.jar contain a file TurbineResourceService.class? (I
can't find a reference to this jar file on the turbine site).

If not, download the TDK from the Turbine website, and take the
turbine-2.2-dev.jar (or a similar one, if you use a different version). This
contains TurbineResourceService.class (I just checked).

If you're absolutely certain this class is in one of the .jars of your lib,
try copying all contents of %TOMCAT_HOME%/lib to
%TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib (every tomcat version seems to use
a different lib dir for your webapps, and copying your jars in all possible
lib dirs doesn't seem to hurt most of the time :) )

tomK