cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cramer <bcra...@iPathSolutions.com>
Subject RE: hi
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:54:41 GMT
Raghu,

    This list is of little use to either of us. I have posted the exact same
question (twice) without any response, and in searching the archives found
another unanswered question posing the same problem.

    The problem is that you have too many folks like Minakshi that waste
everyone's time and mail-server with assinine responses. My suggestion to
Minakshi: If you don't know the answer stay off the list-serv.

    Raghu, if you do arrive at an answer, please post it. I will do the
same.

Thanks,

Ben Cramer

-----Original Message-----
From: Minakshi k [mailto:minakshi_jk@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:18 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: hi

Please mention "cocoon" in subject instead of personal subject like "hi"

>From: "raghu"
>Subject: hi
>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:46:31 +0530
>
>Hi,
>I have Tomcat 3.2.2 , jetspeed 1.3a1, apache 1.3.11 and mod_jk.so as a link
between tomcat and apache.
> I have installed cocoon 1.8.2, . I am able to see the Adding context
/cocoon line when starting tomcat.
>But when i go to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/Cocoon.xml, i get the
following error.
>What may be the error? Is it because of conflicting jar files? Do i need to
have turbine-pool.jar file?
>Is it conflicting with jetspeed Turbine resource properties?
>i have renamed xml and parser to zxml and zparser.
>Please help.
> PUBLISHING ENGINE COULD NOT BE INITIALISED
>java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath
(org/apache/turbine/services/resources/TurbineResourceService)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:122)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:179)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:232)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:157)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
> at
7)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
> at
onnectionHandler.java:213)
> at
> at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

  _____

<http://www.hotmail.com> .