cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darrel Riekhof <Darrel.Riek...@tririga.com>
Subject FOP, setting header size based on content
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:52:07 GMT
The header section on our reports needs to grow or shrink based on it's
content.  What is the best way to do this?

I was thinking about embedding header size info in the xml file.  It
probably makes more sense to put it in the xsl file, but I was thinking all
of our xsl files would be static, and I wouldn't know this info until
runtime.

Anyone have an example to share that dynamically sets the height of their
header?

Darrel