cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject re: LDAP/ELDAP Logicsheet
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:05:04 GMT
Tibi -

Yeah, sorry.  It is still 'almost finished'!  I do have a version which
works with Cocoon2, but I haven't had a chance to combine the C1 & C2
versions into one page....

Here's a forward of a mail I sent to a couple of other people on the list,
with some examples and both versions.

Regards,

Tim Bentley

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bentley [mailto:tim.bentley@ca.com]On Behalf Of Bentley, Tim
Sent: Friday, 29 June 2001 15:57
To: 'Paul Paradise'; 'Janesh Vasudeva'
Subject: RE: RE: Cocoon with LDAP

Paul & Janesh -

I just finished 'hacking' a version of eldap to work with Cocoon2.  This is
just a preliminary hack that probably won't work with C1!  I'll have a
properly integrated version which will work with either soon.

Regards,

Tim Bentley
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer, eTrust Directory Development Lab.
tel: +61 3 9727-8930
fax: +61 3 9727 3491