cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject re: [C2] with Tomcat 3.2.1 under Solaris 2.6
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:35:08 GMT
After successfully running C2 for some time under NT, I recently had to get
it going on Solaris 2.7.  I have been running into a problem which is
mentioned a few times in the archives as occurring with various versions of
Solaris.  Unfortunately I have not been able to find any posts detailing a
solution.

Has anyone successfully got C2 going with Tomcat 3.2 on Solaris?

The problem I'm getting is the old faithful "Could not load class for
program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' ", but the sitemap _is_ being
compiled and written to the repository.

The log file is attached, and matches the log files on the posts I found
about problems on solaris.  maybe I have just failed to find the posts with
the answer, so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be
obliged....

Setup:

Solaris 1.7, Sun JDK 1.3.0, Tomcat 3.2.2, C2 beta 1 (also tried current dev
release).

Regards,

Tim Bentley