cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jessk...@brel.com
Subject Help... [C2]how to dynamically create new pages without recompiling sitemap?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:09:04 GMT
Dear Cocoon users

We are implementing a publishing system where a content owner is able to add
new web pages.

However from our understanding, we need to recompile the sitemap and also to
restart Tomcat once we add a new page in the C2 system. Please advise if we
understand this wrongly.

If yes, please let us know on how we can implement this feature. We really need
this feature urgently as we need to get the system up in 2 weeks. Please please
help...

Thanks in advanced for all responses.

Regards
Jessica