cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject AW: [C2] Redirects
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:05:15 GMT
> > Anders Lindh wrote:
> > >
> > > Migrating from C1 becomes so much more complicated
> > > when XSP redirects are not available...
> >
> > I agree. There's no way I can port my old Cocoon1 apps
> without redirects
> > being available conditionally (i.e. depending on user
> input). Perhaps
> > this is possible with the Sitemap, but I don't know how.
>
> You should definitly have a look into actions...
> --
> Torsten

This works perfectly using actions. I solved a problem where the
stylesheet for a document depends on a field in the database using
actions.
I think you can solve nearly everything with the action concept, though
its on the first sight a bit more complicated than in cocoon 1 (but it's
better designed now).

Stefan