cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Diodato <adiod...@p21.com>
Subject RE: include xsp:expr inside attributes?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:44:07 GMT
<xsp:logic>
 Element mynode = document.createElement("mynode");
 mynode.setAttribute("myattr", foo.getBar());
 xspCurrentNode.appendChild(mynode);
</xsp:logic>

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Ladd [mailto:seth@brivo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 11:39 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: include xsp:expr inside attributes?

Hello,

I'm not sure how to accomplish the following.  I was hoping someone would
point me in the right direction?

I would like to do the following:

<mynode myattr="<xsp:expr>foo.getBar()</xsp:expr>"/>

But, of course, that is not wellformed XML.  Is there a way to accomplish
that is XSP?

Thanks very much,
Seth

Visit our website at http://www.p21.com/visit
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.