cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Enke Michael <Michael.E...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject i18n: future plans?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:11:50 GMT
Hi,
does anybody knows if i18n will be extended in the future
or has some undocumented features?
I have some needs and I wonder that I'm the first one (?)
who think and ask about this:
1) I need more control over <i18n:date/> e.g. I need a parameter
   to specify DateFormat.SHORT, MEDIUM, LONG or FULL.
2) I would like to have more control over date and time: Make it
   separate, for instance as date the actual date
   but the time hard wired.
   So it should give a parameter for selecting analog to java:
   getDateInstance(), getTimeInstance() or getDateTimeInstance()
2) In the same page I need more than one currency.
   I think about a parameter to specify a different then the default
   locale.
I know that I can do this inside a xsp but ...

Regards,
Michael