cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: OT: Tomcat version [was Re: Fw: RE: C1 to C2]
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:33:52 GMT
Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:58:36 +0300, Andre Juffer <ajuffer@sun3.oulu.fi> wrote:
>
> > Arnaud,
> >
> > just wondering, do you have a setup with tomcat3 or tomcat4. I am
> > currently playing with apache1.3-tomcat4-cocoon2, but it seems that the
> > way to get apache 1.3 and tomcat4 working together is different than the
> > way this is carried out for apache1.3 and tomcat3.
>
> Andre,
>
> I use Tomcat 3.3. I tried to get Tomcat4 but had some problems to make
> it work with Apache.

OK, I had also problems. I cannot really find any clear documentation on
this. I will go back to tomcat 3.3.

Thanks,
Andre

> Regards,
>
> --Arnaud

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
    the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi
University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW:
http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/research.html