cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: [C2] Possible Solution for PDF Bug with IE 5.x !??
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:39:02 GMT
Gritsenko wrote:

> Solution 2:
>
> Generate PDF, save it in temmp PDF file,
> redirect User's browser to this file (since content length is known - no
> problems with IE),
> delete temp file 1 minute later.

I don't think it has anything to do with content-length, it has to do
with the filename extension.

> Solution 3:
>
> Uli, humble yourself, the relaity is the Evil Empire wins the browser
> battle.

Kinda strange, you're fighting against me, even though it's MS trying to
take over the Web, not me :)

And just because something is a reality does not mean it is unalterable.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung