cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenf...@atmiralis.de>
Subject Re: PDF File creation Question
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 13:23:13 GMT
> Hi Michael,
>
> download the SOAP taglib, it has an example of that. The sample is
> called DocHandler and it can not only save fop-generated PDFs, but also
> print and fax them and put them into an archive.
>
> Ulrich
>
> --
> Ulrich Mayring
> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

OK, thanks done. Samples are working like a charme. I think I can use
it. But when starting the SOAPService DocHandler example I receive :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White space is required between the
public identifier and the system identifier.

?-) Dou you know anything about this problem.

Regards

Michael

ähm .... here is deploy-DocHandler.sh

#!/bin/sh
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/java
SOAP=/usr/local/soap-2_0/lib/soap.jar
XERCES=/usr/local/cocoon-1.8.2/lib/xerces_1_2.jar
DEPLOY=/home/global/Projekte/XmlStandard/fop/soap/samples/SOAPService/deploy.xml
SOAP_SERVER=http://thor.atmiralis.de/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

CLASSPATH=${SOAP}:${XERCES}

export JAVA_HOME CLASSPATH

${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
${SOAP_SERVER} deploy ${DEPLOY}