cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rajku...@orionsci.com (Rajkumar, Joseph)
Subject Cocoon-2.0 with Tomcat-3.2.2 on Sun/Solaris
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:13:19 GMT
Hi Folks

    Does any one have this combination working on
a Sun/Solaris-2.7 box. I have tried high and low to get
it to work, but I am having lots of problems.

   I have been able to create the cocoon.war file, but I
am unable to proceed further.

Thanks
Joseph Rajkumar

PS: Please note that I have successfully installed and run
Cocoon-2.0B1 with Tomcat-3.2.2 on Windows/98
and a laptop running Linux-Mandrake-8.0, but I just cannot
figure out the problem running this on a standalone Sun/Sparc-20
running Solaris-2.7. I have JDK-1.3 on the Sun box which is
running an Xserver and I do get response for "xdpyinfo" command.