cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Financial Business Model: Was Stable Software Needed
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:10:25 GMT
Steven, Cocoon-Users,

Do you really want to help in this quest? Then please help us by taking a look at the latest
C2Beta2 and submit patches, docs, anything you think will be useful. This is the only way
we can
grow. All of us on the C2 Dev team have "regular" jobs AFAIK. If you want to see changes,
more
people need to get their hands dirty with the code. Giving specific information/patches will
be of
more help than talking in general terms :) FYI, C2.1 is just C2.0 + some experimental code
that
people have submitted that we don't want to lose.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager