cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C2B1] Sitemap handler's sitemap not available
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:12:17 GMT
On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 09:40:33PM +0200, thomas@jet spoke thusly:
> I got it working with the following steps:
> Resin 2.0.0 / C2b1 ( and C2.1-dev) (NT4)

Interesting. The compiler specification was the big one, AFAIK, in my
install. Then again, that might be a JVM issue (IBM-1.3/Linux)

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson