cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Servlet generator, help needed
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:40:19 GMT

Thanks dims. It was not me asking, but Jean-Marc Borer. I was just surprised
at how strongly Giacomo discouraged using Cocoon as a presentation engine.
I use Cocoon that way with Jsp pages. Its a great way to convert legacy apps,
decoupling presentation.

On the other hand, I didn't know about URLGenerator. Living and learning.

--

--
Sergio Carvalho