cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Classpath Problems With Actions
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:15:01 GMT
On 17.Jul.2001 -- 04:08 PM, Marks local account wrote:
> So I have three questions:
>
> 1. What am I doing wrong?

The web.xml looks good. Package problems? (You know, package
foo.bar.xyz lives in foo/bar/xyz)

> 2. Is there a prescribed way for me to let cocoon compile the
> LoginAction.java file on the fly like it does with everything else? I
> currently just compile the file from the command line.

No, unfortunately not.

> 3. Can actions be written using xsp?

No, but AFAIK there's a new action checked in today that allows
arbitrary scripting languages like javascript.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de