cocoon-users mailing list archives

From java guru <javacoc...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: AW: forms in coocon2, is SchemoX dead ?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:28:56 GMT
I agree about the xform and xfdl..In future, i guess,
these concepts would go beyond just form validation
and handling..

For now, from this discussion, I understand that we
are all looking for some form of automated/simplified
form generation/validation and handling..am i right?..

There is a design proposal on SchemoX website to make
it run with cocoon2..anyone had look at it?

And also, there are efforts on going with current
cocoon reg form validation and other stuff...they seem
to follow the xform approach from nanotech..but not
sure if the original author has intent of extending it
to be full blown form generator/validator/handler or
not...

 --- Thorsten Mauch <mauch@imkenberg.de> wrote: > Our
Company is also interessed to help.