cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: forms in coocon2, is SchemoX dead ?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:52:40 GMT

I also need form generation and validation. I am basing mu implementation
in XFDL, a W3C recomendation for generic business forms (not wonly web-based, but
paper-based ones too).

If there's interest in a joint effort, I think we could set up a repository
somewhere (sourceforge...) and release it under a BSD type license. Reply if
interested.

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:39:26 +0100 (BST), java guru <javacocoon@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
--
> I have posted similar requirement sometime back but no
> response...Meantime here is what i found
>
> 1. XForm from nanoworks
> http://xform.nanoworks.org/
>
> I tried this but didnt feel comfortable to fit in with
> cocoon2..
>
> I think the form processing in c2 with form-validator
> stuff is slowly moving towards this goal of full blown
> form processing and validation..
>
> I was really(and desperately) looking for simple and
> effective mechanism to describe forms in xml and have
> someother component deal with preparing form and
> handling the validation stuff...Hope that arrives
> soon...
>

>  --- Thorsten Mauch <mauch@imkenberg.de> wrote: > Hi
> All
> > Does anyone knows a MVC  framework for from
> > processing in cocoon2 ?
> > I downloaded the CVS from SchemoX , but the last
> > change was in January. So
> > it my impression is that SchemoX is dead. Is this
> > correct ?
> > Are there other projetcs related to Form processing
> > ?
> >
> > Thanx Thorsten

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>