cocoon-users mailing list archives

From java guru <javacoc...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: forms in coocon2, is SchemoX dead ?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:39:26 GMT
I have posted similar requirement sometime back but no
response...Meantime here is what i found

1. XForm from nanoworks
http://xform.nanoworks.org/

I tried this but didnt feel comfortable to fit in with
cocoon2..

I think the form processing in c2 with form-validator
stuff is slowly moving towards this goal of full blown
form processing and validation..

I was really(and desperately) looking for simple and
effective mechanism to describe forms in xml and have
someother component deal with preparing form and
handling the validation stuff...Hope that arrives
soon...

 --- Thorsten Mauch <mauch@imkenberg.de> wrote: > Hi
All