cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C2] User Authentication
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:21:29 GMT
Berin,

have a look at the Servlet API 2.2 spec (at JavaSoft
site).  I am using Tomcat implementation (based on the
RequestIntercepter framework).
It is not related to the Cocoon as it is protecting a
particular context/URI.
IMHO this is very clean way to separate this
functionality from the rest of the application logic.
The included examples implement simple File (or JDBC)
Realm (official name for such thing :-)

HTH
Drasko

name=smime.p7s