cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: outputting XML tags
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:44:12 GMT
On 05.Jul.2001 -- 03:13 PM, Vartika Bhandari wrote:
> Hi!
>     I am using cocoon for an application wherein in certain
> circumstances I need to display a dynamically generated XML document as
> plain text i.e with all markup as is. However cocoon strips off tags and
> never displays them..................I would be grateful for some ideas
> as to how to manage this.

For C2

1) use views e.g. the predefined "content" view by adding a request
   parameter named "cocoon-view", value "content". The "content" view
   shows the result of the generation step.

2) change the serializer type to "xml", in addition you might want to
   change its mime-type to "text/plain". I think you could change the
   serializer using a selector e.g. based on a request parameter.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de