cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mohamed Ramzy <m_ra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Displaying Images ?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:30:14 GMT
hi,
the idea is simple....get the name of the image file
from ur database by using esql(as u use it), then pass
it to the XSL file as a tag and put it through
variable and write the normal HTML imag tag, and in
the source field write the name of ur variable....
i hope that can help!!!!
--- Gustavo Mejia <gmejia@infotec.com.mx> wrote:
> Hello !!
>
> Yes, I am here again .. I have a question, I need to
> display an image
> stored in my Oracle Database, I'm using esql, to get
> the information,
> but I I don't know how to get the pic's.
>
> I would appreciate all your Ideas and help !
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Gustavo
> INFOTEC

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>

=====
Mohamed Ramzy Zakaria, Graduate Research student
School of Computer Science & Information Technology
Jubilee Campus, Nottingham University
Nottingham, UK
TEL: 00 44 (0)115 84 66529
MOB: 00 44 (0)7947105251