cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Waugh <JWa...@redfig.com>
Subject Cocoon2 web-app query
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:43:39 GMT
I know this might sound like a bit of a dense question but:
how many servlets are running in the cocoon2 example after installation?  am
i right in thinking there is only 1 servlet CocoonServlet.java that runs,
and the content differences are handled by the Cocoon.java and sitemap end
onwards, or in fact is there a seprate CocconServlet deployed for each
example?  I think this is essentially a relationship between CocoonServlet
Cocoon and sitemap that i'm not quite understanding,

if anybody could shed some light it would help.

cheers
John