cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Zeljko Rajic <zeljko.ra...@brokat.com>
Subject Re: How to set session attribute correctly
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:27:37 GMT
I should add that I can't try out this on my own as I simply do not get
Cocoon 2 to work with ServletExec 3.1 AS !! :(   I tried out C2 b1 and also
the current CVS version, but gave up after some depressing hours !!

Did anybody manage to run Cocoon 2 with ServletExec 3.1??  Would appreciate
any help!!

Regards,
Zeljko