cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject [C2]Cannot open display problem (No X-Server running)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:36:47 GMT
Hi there,

  after deploying it the first in production c2 is not working anymore. This
due to the reason that on the production machine is no xserver running.

  I remember having seen this on the list already and that there is a
workaroung, but after searching the mail archives for more then 15 minutes
without any success I would appreciate if somebody can point me out to the
right keywords to look for, or even more appreciated, tell me how I can run
cocoon on a machine without X.

Mariano