cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: C1 to C2
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:49:47 GMT
Andre,

	have you modifed the general sitemap to tell Cocoon you're not under the
cocoon  context ?

	For instance, when I wanted a sub-sitemap of mine to be relocated to the
c:\cru directory, I modified the general sitemap as follows:

	<map:pipeline>
		<map:match pattern="cru/**">
			<map:mount uri-prefix="cru" src="file:///c:/cru/"
				check-reload="yes"
				reload-method="synchron"/>
		</map:match>
	</map:pipeline>