cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matteo Colombo" <mtco...@inwind.it>
Subject SOAP and session
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 08:09:49 GMT
Hi,
I need your help!!!
I try to implement a Soap client with Cocoon (using soap taglib
http:\\ulim.cocoonhost.com), I've this problem:
I sent to a server a "user id" and the server sent me back via SOAP some
data about this user for example
<return>
    <name>UserName</name>
    <age>UserAge</age>
</return>
now I want put those data in the HTTPsession (using session taglib), and I
will use them to have a personalized view of my xml page.
How can I do? Have someone solved this problem? Some example?

XML A (make soapcall)--> XSL A (transform XML A in XML B adding
<?xml-logicsheet herf="session-xsp.xsl?> and the session instructions)-->XSL
B (format the page: output type HTML).
Is it possible to do this? Better my question is: Is it possible transform
an XML file in another XML that use a new logicsheet (that wasn't in the
original XML file)?

Thanks for help

Ciao Matteo