cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: C1 to C2
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:09:15 GMT
Andre,

	this is snippet from my mod_jk.conf (get rid of mod_jk.conf-auto, or it
will be overwritten every time you start Tomcat):

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkersFile "C:/Apps/Tomcat/conf/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "C:/Apps/Tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log"
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /*.xml ajp12

JkMount /cocoon/* ajp12

</IfModule>

	I presume this will do the trick of redirecting.

	Moreover, somewhere down mod_jk.conf, there is this cocoon-related stuff:

#
# The following line makes apache aware of the location of the /cocoon