cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject mod_jk.conf-auto [wa: RE: C1 to C2]
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:42:56 GMT

Lajos,

	you're way makes. On the other hand, you'll have to look in two places in
order to understand the complete Tomcat configuration.

> Is that a problem that mod_jk.conf-auto gets overwritten every time? If I
> get rid of it, isn't it always newly created?

Ulrich,

	yes. it is created every time, but if you tell Apache not to load it (and
load mod_jk.conf, instead) it will be simply ignored...

All,

	anyway, my point was in suggesting Andre to modify mod_jk.conf to make
Cocoon work properly, and this couldn't be done whith mod_jk.conf-auto,
since your changes will be written on water... unless you use Lajos's way
(see above).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant