cocoon-users mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 as a Stylebook replacement?
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:20:45 GMT
On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 jeff@socialchange.net.au wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A long time ago, Stefano wrote:
>
> "Cocoon2 will, in fact, be the integration between Cocoon1 and
> Stylebook." [1]
>
> Now since Cocoon 2 lets you generate websites offline, does that mean
> that a suitably configured and repackaged Cocoon 2 could replace
> Stylebook?

Well, haven't investigated very much but I think it could replace
Stylebook. The problem is the repackaging and how big that package will
be compared to all the other site generating tools around here
(Stylebook, Alexandria).

> Is this desirable?

I don't know for today. It was a old promise from Stefano.

> What would it take for this to happen?

Combined efforts :)

Giacomo