cocoon-users mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C2 beta 1 build is ok?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:00:04 GMT
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 francesco.casalena@virgilio.it wrote:

You probably should build C2 with the following command:

  build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes \
      -Dinstal.war=$TOMCAT_4_WEBAPPS_DIR
      install

Replace $TOMCAT_4_WEBAPPS_DIR with the path to the webapps directory of
your Tomcat 4.0. This way C2 should start without any pain (except the
DB stuff if you restart your Tomcat again).

Giacomo