cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shweta Sinha <shwe...@caip.rutgers.edu>
Subject Cocoon from a servlet
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:46:17 GMT
i,
I am a new user of Cocoon. I wanted to find out if there is a way to call
cocoon from a servlet/jsp. I read from the FAQ's that we can include a
jsp/servlet in an xsp file. This does work.
But I wanted to know if you could call cocoon from a servlet/jsp? It was not
clear from the FAQ and mailing archives that I read.
How do we pass the xml file to cocoon and how will cocoon know which
stylesheet it needs to apply. Also, is this is a good way Or should we
include jsp's and servlets into the xsp file?

Thank you.