cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Cocoon & Tomcat & Apache
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:17:55 GMT

If you're on unix or linux, just use symbolic links.  You can have one
WEB-INF directory but have it appear under every context.  Works great!

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

To:   cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
cc:

Subject:  Cocoon & Tomcat & Apache

Hello.

I trying to install Cocoon 1.8.2 on Tomcat+Apache. In fact, I wonder
if it's possible, as I have a lot virtuals host for my developpers, to
have a centralized cocoon.properties.

I've successfully installed Cocoon on Tomcat and Apache but there is a
WEB-INF directory (with cocoon.properties & web.xml) in each
developper directory). I hope there is a simplier solution.

I've tried some solution (like putting the content of WEB-INF/web.xml
in $TOMCAT_HOME/web.xml), but it still don't work. Then, is there a
good way to do?

Thanks.
--
Aurélien