cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: Cocoon and Sessions
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:49:13 GMT

Truhann,

you are probably doing everything right, but there is one small thing that
the documentation doesn't cover very well.  You need to set the
create-session attribute to true in your <xsp:page> element, like this:
<xsp:page
  create-session="true"

Otherwise the session isn't created/retrieved and you get the exceptions as you describe.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org