cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: esql connection basic
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:09:08 GMT

Oskar,

would a connection pool not work for you?  It is much easier than what you
want to do, and performance is better, too (since you don't wait to log in
every time.)  However, if you really want to do this, you should be able to
by creating a logicsheet.  Your logicsheet would have a template something
like this:

<xsl:template match="connect:login">
  <esql:driver>....</esql:driver>
  <esql:dburl>....</esql:dburl>
   etc.
</xsl:template>

and then you can use this logicsheet with your XSP, like:

<esql:connection>
  <connect:login/>
  <esql:execute-query>
   etc.

Both your logicsheet and your XSP file would need to declare the esql
namespace.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org