cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mariusz Pliszka" <mariusz_plis...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject xsp-encoding - how it doesn't work
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:23:15 GMT
Hi,
I've got Resin 1.2.2 with Cocoon 1.8.2 installed on Linux machine.
I've created an xml page, where some data are static and some are retrieved
from mySQL db with XSP. I've set utf-8 encoding in <?xml ...?> tag in xml
and xsl files.
When I run the page in a web browser, I can see national characters from
static xml context displayed correctly but incorrect - from xml context
generated by XSP (they are mapped to &sth; by the web browser). Does anybody
know why ????

In cocoon.properties file xsp.encoding is utf-8 as well.
I noticed, everything is fine (no encoding problem) when I run the serivce
on WinNT platform (Resin 1.2.2, Cocoon 1.8.2).

Please, give me a piece of advice,
Mariusz (totally confused)




-- 

Kamera wideo Sony, 5000 zl
wygraj w konkursie eMarketu i Onet.pl [ http://konkursy.onet.pl/emarket ]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message