cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: [C2] Flash
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:04:40 GMT
As I do understand it, the solution of enhydra is to take a template and use
the internal xml parser of flash to change some attributes of the movie.
A much better way would be generating the whole movie from a xml file.
I found one resource on the web for that (beside on commerical one):
http://www.tivano.de/opensource/flash/
But the writer hasn't been released.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Maurizio [mailto:ilmau@it.mailandnews.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2001 09:42
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: [C2] Flash

Hi all. It'd be possible to manage flash with cocoon2? I've seen that
enhydra
is developing something in this direction (it seems require the plugin for
Flash 5). I mean: wonderful Cocoon2 produce jpeg and png, why not Flash?
It'd
be interesting, I think. I wonder if it is possible.

Many thanx, best regards to all.

Mau