cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de>
Subject cocoon and xalan2
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:49:37 GMT
Hi
I using Coocon 1.8.2 with Xalan2. I use
the XalanTransformer privided by Rick Knowles. I'am
not sure if it's the best way to do so, coz in the actual
source distribution the patch is not included.
Anyway i found a small bug in the class.
xsl:include doesn't work for relative pathes:

i changed the line
  s.setSystemId(sheetBase);
in
  s.setSystemId("file:///"+inBase);

I'am not sure if this doesn't have undesired side efectts, coz
my knoewlage about xalan tends to sero. But it works :)

To avoid naming confilics i renamed the XalanTransformer
to Xalan2Transformer.

If this is still the best way to use Xalan2 with cocoon
maybe somebody can commit this class to the CVS.

Thanx Thorsten
 <<Xalan2Transformer.java>>