cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mag. Michael Gerzabek" <michael.gerza...@efp.co.at>
Subject AW: XML form schema to generate forms
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 05:32:43 GMT
I don't know exactly what u mean with extended forms but maybe have a look
at

http://www.infozone-group.org/schemoxDocs/html/proposal.html

cheers michael

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bernd Roemer [mailto:berndr@bonn.edu]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juni 2001 05:48
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: XML form schema to generate forms

hi...

i'm bernd roemer, a german computer science student, and im looking for your
helpful sounding XML schema to generate your extended forms. I'm really
interested in it.

i don't use cocoon at the moment. I have some experiences with cocoon (1.5),
but i plan to compile a cocoon2 to exchange my php-extension
(ext/sablotron).

if you know something about a running XForm Processor, a link (URL) or
something would assist me greatly.

cu

	---bernd roemer---