cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kokch...@brel.com
Subject Process Flow(060101) for Cocoon 1.8 URL Error
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 20:59:33 GMT

<head>
    <title></title>
</head>

    9:02 a.m.) had an error in the URL for the process flow of Cocoon 1.8. I would
    like to thank Deny(ddaniels@magic.fr) for highlighting my mistake.

    of Cocoon 1.8 to new user. I am sure here would be other facing the same problem.

    view it at http://preview2.brel.com/~kokchoon/ I welcome inputs from the more
    experience Cocoon users to improve on the process flow, so that we can share
    it with everyone.

    different modules and functionality with Cocoon and also how the different modules
    work together.

    clearer. On the other hand, these process flows also have workflow numbering
    and short information about a process, this help user easier to trace the cocoon
    processing.

    all inputs/corrections and provide new updated version of the document periodically.

06/01/01<br>Time: 04:59:33</pre>

<pre>This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage<br>NetManage - delivers
Standards Based IntraNet Solutions<br>--------------------------------------------------------</pre>