cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eirik Dentz <eirikde...@brainlink.com>
Subject Re: [C2] trying to connect to X11?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:11:27 GMT
Just to add my 2 ยข to Berin's explanation:
Xvfb worked for me:  http://www.google.com/keyword/keyword/Xvfb

If you search the cocoon-users mailing list archive, I think there are some
other alternatives.

I probably have much less experience than Berin in these matters, but for
what it's worth, I found that I was able to get the .SVG examples working on
a headless Linux server by running Xvfb and setting the DISPLAY variable to
:0

Good luck.

eirik