cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Navneet Joneja <Navneet.Jon...@Techspan.com>
Subject Redirect/Cocoon
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:40:31 GMT
Hi!
I'm using the redirect extension as part of a cocoon process to redirect
output to a file. The trouble is that when my source contains entity
references, they're resolved before writing them to the file, eg:
&amp; appears as & in the file.
This is nice if the file is a plain text file, but the final file is
intended to be an XML file... and hence the removal of the entity references
is actually quite a pain in the butt since when I try to operate on them,
the transformer throws up.
Has anyone seen this before? Is there something I can do to avoid this?
Thanks!
- Navneet.