cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pål Wester <pal.wester.l...@florence.never.no>
Subject SV: SV: ident and spaces (Netscape problem)
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:31:47 GMT
It was extreme spacing in vertical direction and
unnessesary breaking.

I found a sollution, and that was to make cocoon report
a earlier HTML version... It is now HTML 3.2 public, the
same as dreamviewer produces I think.... It's a shame that
the prog doesn't use DOCTYPE though... off to INTERDEV..

mvh: Pål Wester <mailto:pal.wester@never.no>
høgskoleingenør/programmerer