cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject C2 - Dynamically choose XSL-Template in XSP
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:22:21 GMT
Hello.

This is my problem: With Cocoon 1 I created a XSP-Page, which builds an
XML-Stream using the ESQL TagLib from a Database. The Path for the XSL
to use was also fetched from the database and applyed using the
following statement:

      <xsp:pi target="xml-stylesheet">
        href="<esql:get-string column="TemplateURL"/>"
        type="text/xsl"
      </xsp:pi>

Unfortunately this approach does not work with Cocoon2, where the
XSL-Transformation is defined in the pipeline-Definition. How is it
possible to solve this with Cocoon2?

Stefan