cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uyttenhove Jan <Jan.Uyttenh...@the-ecorp.com>
Subject RE: HTML generator, C2b1
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:39:11 GMT

http://www.the-ecorp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Viktors Rotanovs [mailto:Viktors@Rotanovs.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:23
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: HTML generator, C2b1

Hi,

here's what I'm trying to do:

1) get HTML from file via HTML generator, then serialize.
The file gets corrupted in some strange way :(
> is added in the beginning of the file, etc.

2) I'm trying to imagine that HTML generator does
tidy's job of converting HTML to XML :-) When I'm
trying to transform 1) before serialization, it gives
me source of the html, all < are converted to &lt;, etc.
Is there any way to convert to XHTML with Cocoon,
without using tidy?

Best Wishes,
Viktors Rotanovs
Phone +371 7377-472, fax +1 760-418-8128
viktors@IRCNET, ICQ# 113090923, AOL: ViktorsRotanovs