cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JEULIN Olivier <olivier.jeu...@xml-ais.com>
Subject RE: Xsl Formatting
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:56:53 GMT
I'm using Stylus 2.0. Althought it's not a WYSIWYG editor the way you (we?)
want, it helps stylesheet editing: you can see the effect of your templates
in real time, all the templates can be accessed in a scroll list,
auto-completion...
Here is a 30 days free evaluation:
http://www.exceloncorp.com/products/excelon_stylus.html

Hope this helps a little.