cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chad La Joie <claj...@vt.edu>
Subject Newbie API question
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:00:03 GMT
I am evaluating the use of Caccoon 2 and have a basic question about the
API.  Thus far I've really likes what I have seen but I am curious as to
whether it is possible access Caccoon in some other way then HTTP.   As I
understand it right now, the Matcher maps an HTTP request to a certain set
of tasks to be pipelined.  I'd like to be able to call a function within my
program and do the same thing.  Right now it seems as if my only option is
to create some sort of HTTP proxy class, which I don't really want to do,
to interact with Caccoon.  Can some help me?  Thanks.